Reliance Cotton Spinning Mills Limited

Mr. Nauman Iqbal

Shareholder Complaint To lodge your complains/quries,contact on following.


"In case your complaint has not been properly redressed by us, you may lodge your complaint with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (the "SECP"). However, please note that SECP will entertain only those complaints which were at first directly requested to be redressed by the company and the company has failed to redress the same. Further, the complaints that are not relevant to SECP's regulatory domain/competence shall not be entertained by the SECP."

  copyright 2005, all rights reserved